About your booking
How do I change details of my booking?
- If you need to change any detail in your confirmed booking, you can do so by contacting us at anytime through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking.
Am I supposed to pay an additional fee for changing my booking?
- Payment will only be determined with the nature of change. If you are adding an extra that requires additional fee, you will be charged accordingly.
Can I add a beach extension after a climb or safari?
- Having an existing booking with us, you are allowed to add a beach extension at the end of your tour either after a safari or a mountain climb. If you require an extension, please contact us for assistance through our email: email@example.com or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking.
Can I be booked a night layover prior to the start of my trip?
- If you require a night layover prior to the start of your trip and can not see the section that allows you to do so after successfully booking online, you can contact us for assistance at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking.
What if I want to book an extra activity that is not specified in my itinerary?
- Either whilst on trip with us or prior to the start of your trip and would like additional activities such as balloon rides, please let our ground operator know of your extra and will be of help. You can also contact us for assistance at our email: email@example.com or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking.
Can I cancel my existing booking?
- If you want to cancel your booking, you can do so by logging in to your online account if you booked online or by contacting us directly through the local operator who handled your booking or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I get a refund if I cancel my booking?
- In order to know if you are due for a refund, please read through our Cancellation Policy found in our “Terms and Conditions” page.
How long does it take to get a refund?
- If it is confirmed that you are due for a refund, the process normally takes 3 to 4 weeks and is done through the same mode of payment your funds were received.
Can someone book on my behalf?
- Yes, anyone can help you make a booking. Allday in Africa Limited will assume that anyone booking on your behalf has your consent and you will be liable for all the activities that go through on your booking regardless.
Do I need insurance to travel?
- Allday in Africa Limited strongly recommends you get Travel Insurance for Trip Cancellation and Emergency Medical Evacuation
About our tours
Is Africa safe?
- We assure you safety of all the destinations we cover all over Africa. Allday in Africa Limited cares about your health and well-being, and will therefore make sure you are always in safe surroundings.
When is the best time to do a tour in Africa?
- We always advise our guests to avoid Low seasons (from April to May) due to inaccessibility of the park roads.
What are the major requirements when traveling to Africa?
- When coming to Africa, make sure you have checked through the immigration requirements of the country of visit. You can check through our “Tourist Visa Information” page for more details about Visa and Yellow Fever Card requirements.
What do I take on safari?
- For all the information about what to carry, please visit our “What to take on safari” page.
Can I switch destinations with my confirmed booking?
- If you wish to switch a destination after a confirmed booking, you may contact us for assistance at our email: email@example.com or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking. Some changes may attract additional charges
What if we want to do a joining tour?
- If you want to join a tour, please contact us for availability at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How many people are limited to one booking?
- A booking can be confirmed with a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 12 people. In case of a large group, please contact us for assistance at our email: email@example.com
If you need Special Assistance from us
Can I carry my prescription medicine?
- Yes you may. It is also advised to let us know so that we may be able to help you in case of anything, including emergencies.
What if I have a special diet requirement?
- If you have a special diet plan such as being a Vegan or Vegetarian, please let us know so that we can assist you accordingly.
Can I request a wheelchair?
- If you need a wheelchair or any other disable facility, please let us know prior to your arrival so that we can arrange it for you.
How do I make arrangements for my other special needs?
- If you are in need of extra or any special arrangements, please let us know so that our team can do all the arrangements for you. We advise you to contact our local operator who helped you make the booking or contact our general customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I book a safari for my child to travel alone?
- We do not recommend this at all for infants (age 1 to 4) or young adults (age 5 – 16) but if you require assistance or advise, contact us so that we can tell you the best thing to do.
Are there special services if I’m traveling with young children?
- Depending on the age of your child and if he/she may require special assistance, our team will be more than happy to accommodate and help you through. Please contact us prior to your arrival for more assistance.
Baggage & Lost Property
What is my baggage allowance when coming for a tour?
- We normally advise our guests not to over pack for a smooth travel. One piece per person is normally more than enough for a holiday. For more information about what to carry, please visit our “What To Take On Safari” page.
What is my baggage allowance for domestic flights?
- If you are booked for a domestic flight as part of your tour, contact us for more information about baggage allowance at our email: email@example.com or by contacting our local operator who helped you make the booking. But normally you are allowed one piece of 23kgs per person.
Are my bags inspected when I arrive?
- It is advised to check the rules and regulations of the country you are about to visit. Most authorities will inspect your bags before Custom Clearance
Can I travel with my Pet?
- No. Pets and Service Animals are strictly not allowed during your tour.
What if I have lost a piece of property during my tour?
- In the very unfortunate event where you lose or misplace a piece of property, please visit our “Baggage and Lost Property” page for more details.
What if my baggage is delayed by my airline on arrival?
- In the very unfortunate event where your luggage is delayed by the airline, our ground operators will assist you all the way until you get your luggage. Please contact us immediately in the case where this happens.
Will I be taxed if I export commodities from my country of visit?
- Please check through the authorities concerned before trying to export anything from your country of visit. Some countries allow tourists to carry a certain amount of souvenirs but others don’t.
Joining our team
Can I become a supplier for Allday in Africa Limited?
- If you need to supply us with anything, please contact our 24/7 support or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I become an agent for Allday in Africa Limited?
- If you wish to become an agent or a foreign representative, please contact our 24/7 support or email us at: email@example.com
Can I partner with Allday in Africa Limited?
- If you want to become a partner for Allday in Africa Limited, you can do so by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I ask for sponsorship from Allday in Africa Limited?
- If you want us to sponsor any event or be a part of any community service, please contact our 24/7 support or email us at: email@example.com
How do I become an employee for Allday in Africa Limited?
- We normally post our job vacancies from time to time. If you see a post, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with title of the vacancy advertised and our team will get back to you.